Created in 2007, the L’Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents France for Women in Science program is committed to supporting the involvement of young women in scientific research. This program identifies and rewards brilliant young women researchers in life and environmental sciences, material sciences, mathematics, computer and information sciences, engineering sciences and technology.
35 endowments per 2022 in France with at least 5 endowments for the overseas (DOM-TOM)
- Doctoral students: € 15,000
- Postdoctoral students: € 20.000
MAIN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Online applications on the site: www.forwomeninscience.com
- Be enrolled in at least the second year of a doctoral program (doctoral students),
- Be in post-doctoral studies and have defended their thesis before the call for applications (post-doctoral students),
- Carry out your research work in France (metropolitan) or in overseas territories, in the fields of Life and Environmental sciences, Physical sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer science and Information sciences,
- Do not have a permanent position before receiving the Award.
For more information, see the regulations available on www.forwomeninscience.com