Committee For Science, Innovation And Industry (CSII)
The CSII is composed of qualified persons with particular competencies in Genopole’s fields of activity. Its members are approved by the General Meeting. The role of the CSII is to provide the General Meeting with opinions and recommendations on the scientific and industrial orientations of GIP Genopole. A seat on the CSII is accorded intuiti personae and the members act in strict independence of their affiliations.
From 2015 to 2021, Christian Lajoux was president of Medicen Paris Region, a world-scale competitiveness cluster dedicated to innovative technologies for health and new therapeutics.
He has also served as president of the Carnot Committee since 2014.
Earlier in his career, Christian Lajoux held several posts within the Sandoz Group—now Novartis—before joining Sanofi in 1993. There, he was successively Chief Executive Officer of the French subsidiary, president Europe and president of all Sanofi activities in France.
He was president of the French Federation of Healthcare Industries (FEFIS) and, as such, member of the executive committee and office of MEDEF (France’s largest employer federation), wherein he leads the health committee among others.
Christian Lajoux is currently president of IFIS, an institute for health industries training.
- Florence Agostino-Etchetto, CEO – Lyonbiopole
- Emmanuel Barillot, Team Leader – Institut Curie
- Nadine Bongaerts-Duportet, Administrative Board Member – Hello Tomorrow
- Fayza Daboussi, Director of Life Sciences – Toulouse White Biotechnology
- Olivier Dugas, Deputy Technical Lead, Precision Farming – Limagrain
- Marco Fiorini, Executive Director – ARIIS
- Philippe Gesnouin, EIT Digital & EIT Health Project Officer – Inrae
- Xavier Gidrol, Director of the Large Scale Biology laboratory and the Biomics laboratory – CEA
- David Guerrand, Biotech Business Director – Lallemand
- Christophe Junot, Research Director – CEA
- Sophie Kornowski, Senior Partner – Gurnet Point Capital
- Philippe Lavocat, Chief Executive Officer – GENCI
- Franck Molina, Director of Public-Private Research Center – SyséDiag (CNRS-Alcediag)
- Sylvie Ponchaut, Managing Director – BioWin
- Eric Quemeneur, Executive Vice President and R&D Vice President – Transgene SA
- Emmanuelle Quilès, Chief Executive Officer – Janssen France
- Sébastien Ribault, Vice-President – Merck Life Sciences
- Dominique Stoppa-Lyonnet, Professor of Genetics, Paris-Descartes University, and Head of Genetics – Institut Curie