The Genopole Enterprises-Essonne CCI incubator supports the launch and development of biotech start-ups by responding to their particular laboratory and business space needs.
The Genopole Enterprises incubator, the first in France to be ISO 9001 certified, welcomes innovators with biotech projects.
A practical solution for creating a business.
The 2,500-m² incubator hosts start-ups during their “incubation-development” period. It provides innovators with premises ranging from 9 to 200 m² or ensures their domiciliation.
Availables services :
- Furnished turnkey offices with telephone and internet access
- BSL-1 (workbenches, ventilation hoods, etc.) and BSL-2 (airlock, air treatment and conditioning) laboratories
- Shared-use scientific and technical premises: central cleaning centers with 250-L autoclave, dry heat sterilizer, washing machines; 37°C and 4°C culture rooms; photo lab, etc.
- Shared-use equipment: freezers (-20°C, -80°C, -150°C), centrifuges, vacuum concentrator, DNA amplifier, spectrophotometer, photo-imager, HPLC, qPCR, plate reader; reverse osmosis water, soft water and ice production, etc.
- Facility management services: bilingual reception and telephone services, mail services, furnished meeting room, cafeteria, negotiated access to a business restaurant, cleaning services, 24/7 security.