Join us for an insightful webinar on the ApogeeBio program, an initiative supported by the European Commission under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions. This event is particularly crucial as it discusses the final call for applications to the ApogeeBio program, a golden opportunity for researchers in the life sciences and environmental fields.
- Learn about the ApogeeBio program, its objectives, and the unique opportunities it offers for postdoctoral research in life sciences and the environment.
- Application Guidance: Receive detailed information on the application process, eligibility criteria, and key dates for the final call.
- Fellowship Benefits: Understand the comprehensive benefits of the program, including competitive salaries, research support, and international exposure.
- Research Fields: Explore the diverse research areas covered by the program, including gene and cell therapies, environmental genomics, computational biology, and more.
- Networking and Career Development: Discover the networking opportunities, career development workshops, and training sessions offered to enhance your professional growth.
- Q&A Session: Have your questions answered by program representatives and current fellows.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is specifically tailored for PhD holders and international students, aligning with the program’s focus on international mobility. It’s an ideal fit for researchers considering applying for the ApogeeBio fellowship and for those already in the candidacy phase who are seeking to gain a comprehensive understanding of the program’s benefits and future opportunities.
This webinar is brought to you by Genopole in collaboration with the European Commission’s Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions.